Woot! Excellent BrownBag, Excellent Presenter, Excellent Participation. Sorry the follow-up post took a bit longer than usual. We covered VCAP-DCA objective 2 – Networking, with live demos some good lecture, slides, and follow-up resources.
ProfessionalVMware BrownBags – VCAP DCA Objective 2 – Networking from ProfessionalVMware on Vimeo.
- Sean Crookston — original author of the VCAP-DCA study guide, plus VCAP labs. http://www.seancrookston.com/vcap-dca/
- Damian Karlson — took over Sean’s VCAP guide and updated it. http://damiankarlson.com/vcap-dca4-exam/
- Ed Grigson’s VCAP Study Guide — http://www.vexperienced.co.uk/vcap-dca/
- Eric Sloof’s VCAP practice questions (also a bunch of great VCAP related videos, too) — http://www.ntpro.nl/blog/archives/1585-Looking-for-VCAP-practice-questions-Here-they-are….html
- Kendrick Coleman’s VCAP-DCA resources — http://kendrickcoleman.com/index.php?/Tech-Blog/vcap-datacenter-administration-exam-landing-page-vdca410.html
- TrainSignal’s Troubleshooting course — http://www.trainsignal.com/VMware-vSphere-Troubleshooting-Training.aspx
All and all an excellent BrownBag. If you liked what you saw, have a topic you would like to see, or have any comments about the BrownBags, feel free to drop a line in the comments.
One thought on “BrownBag Follow-Up: VCAP-DCA Objective 2”
Comments are closed.