At VMworld Barcelona VMware announced vSphere 6.5, the latest version of it’s virtualization platform. There is a ton of new features and information to learn about this release, and the #vBrownBag has you covered. On Janurary 4th we will kick off the new year of vBrownBag podcasts with a series dedicated to help you learn about the new features such as the new REST based APIs for VM management with Kyle Ruddy (Feb 8th), updates and improvement to the vCenter Server Appliance with Emad Younis (Jan 11th) and much much more. Check out the schedule below for the details.
If you’re looking for more information on vSphere 6.5 now, checkout these great links.
- Gregg Robertson’sÂ vSphere 6.5 VCSA and Clients Announcements
- Ather Beg‘s What’s New in vSphere 6.5 blog
- Brian Graf‘s Everything you need to know blog
- Emad Younis‘ vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) 6.5 What’s New Rundown
- Chris Wahl’s VCSA 6.5 Release, RESTful APIs, and HA & DRS
- Duncan Epping’s What’s new for VSAN 6.5
- VMware vSphere 6.5 Announcement
What’s New in vSphere 6.5 Schedule
What’s new in vSphere 6.5 – vCenter Server ApplianceÂ Part 1Â with Adam Eckerle
– Overview of the new features and functionality in vCenterÂ 6.5 forÂ the vCenter Server Appliance
What’s new in VCSA 6.5 – vCenter Server ApplianceÂ Part 2 with Emad Younis
– Overview of the new features and functionality in vCenter 6.5 forÂ the vCenter Server Appliance