In this episode, Brian Welch reviews section 2 of the VCP6 Foundation Exam blueprint, focusing on networking.
Section 2 Video
– Capabilities of vSS overview
– Use cases for vSS
– Demo includes create/delete vSS, port groups, vmkernel adapters, configuration of vmkernel adapters
– Capabilities of vDS overview
– Demo includes create vDS including options to add host/vm/existing networking, management after vDS created such as add host, add port groups
configure LACP on uplinks
– Identify vSS and vDS use cases, jumbo frames requirements, and NIOC options
– Demo includes load balancing/HA, VLAN configuration, jumbo frame support
You can find Brian on Twitter @brianwelch
Originally published at http://vbrownbag.comm – Sign up for the live #vBrownBag broadcast at http://vbrownbag.comm/brownbags/ where you can also get updates and view our past series such as the Automate All The Things series at http://vbrownbag.comm/vbrownbag-automate-all-the-things-training-schedule/, Cisco certification series http://vbrownbag.comm/vbrownbag-cisco-certification-track/ or the Couch to OpenStack series at http://openstack.prov12n.com/openstack_phase_1/
One thought on “#vBrownBag Follow-Up VCP6 Foundation Exam Section 2 with Brian Welch (@brianwelch)”
Comments are closed.