It took a while, but the recordings are now available. As Nick says on his site, we had some localized audio/video issues there were uncorrectable (part of why it took so long). Below is the list of these sessions:
I did collate the video’s into “days” for easier consumption:
VMworld 2012 – Day 1 – Day 2 – Day 3
Disclaimer: These video’s are AS IS. There is nothing I can do to fix them.
- Chris Wahl – NFS on vSphere
- Tim Antonowicz – VCAP-DCA Testing Tips
- Tim Gleed – VM sizing – it’s not just about %RDY times!
- Joerg Lew – Orchestrator & WaveMaker
- Maish Saidel-Keesing (part2) – Orchestrator HoL that was not
- Mike Nelson – Virtual Labs – Show Me Yours, I’ll Show You Mine!
- Tony Foster – Shhh, it’s a secret. We can’t talk about this yet.
- Luigi Danakos – Filtering Social media noise
- Matt Cowger – Building a vCops Adapter-Howto
- Jon Harris – Virtual FireWalls: Why would you use them?
- Brad Bonn – IOPS on Ice
- Jonathan Klick – The Top 20 vCenter Metrics That Matter
- Brian Tobia – Eyes On The Network: Distributed vSwitch Monitoring Options
- Bryan Semple – Measuring Virtual Efficiency
- Gurusimran “GS” Khalsa – Basic security for vCenter/vSphere
- Keith Norbie (part2) – EUC Kung Fu
- Edward Shen – Simplifying Auto Deploy with vCO
- Tim Antonowicz – VCAP-DCD Test Taking Strategy
- Shimon Hason – Virtualizing Systems Management
- Dan Barr – Functional SRM Recovery Plan Testing
- Ben Scheerer – Application Visibility with vCenter Infrastructure Navigator
- Edward Haletky – Large Scale Cloud Forensics
A special thanks to Nick Marshall (and to his wife!) for taking the time to clean these up and make them available.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
2 thoughts on “#vBrownBags at VMworld US Follow-Up”
The individual links are working, but not the “Day 1, 2 and 3”. Correction: Mike Nelson file is not found. “GS” is not there either. And there are two Tim Antonowicz, same file?
Thanks for putting these up! I missed so many because of time and swag.
Comments are closed.