It took a while, but the recordings are now available. As Nick says on his site, we had some localized audio/video issues there were uncorrectable (part of why it took so long). Below is the list of these sessions:
Disclaimer: These videoâ€™s are AS IS. There is nothing I can do to fix them.
- Chris Wahl – NFS on vSphere
- Tim Antonowicz – VCAP-DCA Testing Tips
- Tim Gleed – VM sizing â€“ itâ€™s not just about %RDY times!
- Joerg Lew – Orchestrator & WaveMaker
- Maish Saidel-Keesing (part2) – Orchestrator HoL that was not
- Mike Nelson – Virtual Labs â€“ Show Me Yours, Iâ€™ll Show You Mine!
- Tony Foster – Shhh, itâ€™s a secret. We canâ€™t talk about this yet.
- Luigi Danakos – Filtering Social media noise
- Matt Cowger – Building a vCops Adapter-Howto
- Jon Harris – Virtual FireWalls: Why would you use them?
- Brad Bonn – IOPS on Ice
- Jonathan Klick – The Top 20 vCenter Metrics That Matter
- Brian Tobia – Eyes On The Network: Distributed vSwitch Monitoring Options
- Bryan Semple – Measuring Virtual Efficiency
- Gurusimran â€œGSâ€ Khalsa – Basic security for vCenter/vSphere
- Keith Norbie (part2) – EUC Kung Fu
- Edward Shen – Simplifying Auto Deploy with vCO
- Tim Antonowicz – VCAP-DCD Test Taking Strategy
- Shimon Hason – Virtualizing Systems Management
- Dan Barr – Functional SRM Recovery Plan Testing
- Ben Scheerer – Application Visibility with vCenter Infrastructure Navigator
- Edward Haletky – Large Scale Cloud Forensics
A special thanks to Nick Marshall (and to his wife!) for taking the time to clean these up and make them available.