In the theme of Couch to 5k which is more or less a getting started with getting fit, I’ll be kicking off July 2013 with a “Couch to OpenStack” series of blog posts and podcasts.
We’ll begin at the beginning with a quick overview of OpenStack and it’s varied projects. We will then begin a “from scratch” installation with Keystone and work our way through block storage (Cinder), software defined networking, and more.
The schedule so far
- 7/2/2013 – Intro to OpenStack
- 7/9/2013 – Vagrant Primer
- 7/16/2013 – Identity services (Keystone)
- 7/23/2013 – Image services (Glance)
- 7/30/2013 – Compute Services (Nova)
- 8/6/2013 – Block Storage / Volume Services (Cinder)
- 8/13/2013 – Networking Services (Quantum)
- 8/20/2013 -Â Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- 8/27/2013 -Â HA OpenStack
- 9/3/2013 – DevOps Deployments
- … thar be dragons here…
Sound awesome? It’ll be an amazingly fun ride, and we have someÂ surprisesÂ in store as well. Register here:Â https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/760886393
Join the discussions on the Google Plus Community too!Â https://plus.google.com/communities/101663052588382171429