There are going to be plenty of posts around all of the various parties and announcements that happened at the show. Rather than go down that typical path, I’ll just highlight a few of my personal favorite moments of the week:
- Everything related to the vBrownBags – Assembly, Distribution, #NotSupported, and Live Streaming, and most importantly, meeting all the folks who watch the vBrownBags and make them worthwhile.
- 100-ish live streamers all week
- A mostly occupied area of the Hang Space, all week!
- The recorded sessions will be online in a little bit (hang in there Nick)
- VMware Joining OpenStack – http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2012/08/vmware_openstack/ (More on what this means for me in a future post)
- The HOL, but not for the reason you might think:
- Delivering cases of 5hr to the HOL crew
- A “Behind the scenes” tour. Lots of good info here, and with luck it’ll make it out to the public at some stage.
- Also this: http://techhead.co/vmware-hands-on-labs-online-beta-available/
If you met me or any of the rest of the #vBrownBag crew at VMworld (or didn’t) but want to contribute, drop any of us a line.
8 thoughts on “VMworld Wrap-Up”
Congratulations Cody, to yourself and the rest of the Brown Bag team. You put on a truly high-value micro event inside of VMworld this year, that no doubt many have and will continue to benefit from.
This is what the community is truly about.
Keep up the good work!
Will we see the #vBrownBag crew in Barcelona?
After we’ve all flown back home, we’ll start working out the logistics for them. It’s looking good, but we need to make sure all of our ducks have correct alignment.
Glad to help. You going to Barcelona? We may need some hands on the ground 🙂
Let me know if you need any help in Barcelona. I will be able to make myself available.
Comments are closed.