Some Notes (From #BrownBag on twitter)
- @DuncanYB: New Article: Creating an IP-Pool for VC Ops – http://bit.ly/yKSLdM
- If you’re up in 6 hours, join @DemitasseNZ for an APAC version http://t.co/ZSCLaX9O
- Another great VCP5 resource can be found on @mwpreston’s blog: http://bit.ly/wAh5aU
- Synch MSCS/AD with common NTP server, and disable host based time synchronization http://bit.ly/rIl4X
- You can use VMware’s OSPs ( http://www.vmware.com/download/packages.html )
- Res Mgmt Guide http://bit.ly/zNqhVq
- Jason Langer @jaslanger has a GREAT VCP5 study resource at http://bit.ly/x2rKYJ
You can find all our past recordings for both the VCP5 series as well as every other topic we’ve covered (50+ hours) here: http://vbrownbag.comm/brownbags/
5 thoughts on “BrownBag Follow-Up – VCP5 Objective 4 with Jason Boche”
Could we have the slides uploaded as well please? I always download it first and run through it while the 175mb video file downloads in the background.
and Thank you! – these are a great resource for us vcp wannabe’s…
I’ll ping Jason and see if he has the slides handy.
After checking, there were no slides this week. 100% lab
This was a good brownbag. Loved the more practical demonstrations.
Comments are closed.