Here we go again, it’s Wednesday, and my chrome windows have more tabs open than they should.
- RDP vs PCoIP – A post I was thinking about writing as I get more into this VDI thing. Well done, the only thing I would like to see added to the comparison would be the Citrix protocols as well.
- VMware View, Security Server and making it work on dynamic IPs – vTexan has been rocking out some posts that will help you get VMware View going from the ground up. I just need to figure out what part of this I did wrong o.O
- Veeam’s NFR Presents
- Ultimate VCAP-DCA guide – It’s quite the mash-up of community guides, BrownBag videos, etc. If you’re going VCAP-DCA, start here.
- Multi-NIC vMotion – Duncan Epping breaks down how vSphere determines and uses multiple NICs for a vMotion
- More on sizing Java workloads
- The Java on VMware book
- PowerShell and vCO – I’ll likely break this into a larger post near the beginning of the year, as there is some power here. This should be enough to get you started
- NFS & DNS Round Robin in vSphere – This was more timely than anything else and clarifies how vSphere handles NFS as well as answers how vSphere handles DNS resolutions for NFS datastores.