A you may already know, Tom Howarth and I have actually managed to get a session accepted for VMworld. The gist of it is: Get a bunch of storage heavyweight folks onto a stage to answer your questions about storage & virtualization. That said… We need your help.
Ask Your Questions:
We understand that not everyone will be able to make it to VMworld to ask their questions in person but still have burning questions. If that sounds like you, go ahead and post your question in the comments section of this post. Tom and I will then use the best questions to get the session started or to fill slow spots in the discussion.
For those of you attending VMworld, here are the details for the session:
Title: Storage Super-Heavyweight Challenge
Panel session to discuss all things storage, paneled by some of the best known storage experts from the major vendors.
- Tom Howarth Owner PlanetVM.Net
- Cody Bunch Owner ProfessionalVMware.com
- Adam Carter Worldwide Product Manager HP Storage Hewlett Packard
- Vaughn Stewart Virtualization Evangelist NetApp
- Chad Sakac Vice President, VMware Technology Alliance EMC Corporation
- Eric Schott Director of product management, Dell EqualLogic
Technical Level: Technical
Track: Technology and Architecture
Thanks in advance and look forward to seeing you at VMworld!