Instead of writing a 4.1 post, which seems to be all the rage, I’ll instead link you to a few of them that I have been reading (which are in turn links out to more documentation).
- Eric Siebert – http://vsphere-land.com/news/vsphere-41-the-links.html
- vChat (about 4.1) – http://www.techhead.co.uk/vchat-a-regular-virtualization-related-webcast
- VMware 4.1 KB articles – http://blogs.vmware.com/kb/2010/07/useful-vsphere-41-knowledgebase-articles.html
- ESXi “touchfree” installs – http://get-admin.com/blog/?p=1131
- New HA maximums – http://www.yellow-bricks.com/2010/07/14/vsphere-4-1-vmware-ha-new-maximums-and-drs-integration-will-make-our-life-easier/
- ESXi Free Name Change – http://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2010/07/introducing-vmware-sphere-hypervisor-41-the-free-edition-of-vmware-vsphere-41.html
- More 4.1 – http://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2010/07/vsphere-41-is-here-tell-me-something-about-the-release-i-may-not-know.html
I heard you liked links, so I linked you to some links, so that you could link while you link… or some such.