We had an excellent turn out this time, and hope to see some more folk continue to join us. In addition to the illustrious Tom Howarth of PlanetVM.net, we also had Jason Boche of Boche.net, who has become a regular at these. A great thanks goes out to both of these folks, as well as everyone else who joined the call.
In case you could not make it, here is the recording:
ProfessionalVMware – VCP Brown Bag #5 Open Topic from ProfessionalVMware on Vimeo.
As this was an open topic call, the subject matter rambled quite a bit. Here are some of the links to topics we covered:
- FT / Fault Tolerance
- FT Subtleties – Jason Boche
- White Box hardware that is FT capable – VMware Communities
- vSphere Editions – Know which has what (VMware)
- vDR – VMware Data Recovery
- The Docs! – VMware
- Product Page – VMware
- Advanced vDR Config – ProfessionalVMware
- vDR Retention Policies – ProfessionalVMware
- Exam Prep Resources
- Simon Long’s VCP Section – Simon Long
- VMware Certification Portal
- Exam Blueprint – VMware
- Mock Exam – VMware
- Past Online Brown Bags
- VCP “Lab” Setups
- vSphere in Workstation will use lots of memory – Duncan Epping
- vSphere in Workstation? – VMware Communities
One thought on “VCP Brown Bag #5 – Open Topic Follow-up”
Comments are closed.