Edward Haletky, a regular on VMTN, and the VMTN round table podcasts, is starting his own spinoff, the “Virtualization Security Round Table Podcast”
The first show, scheduled for Thursday at 2:30p EST, is going to feature the following topics:
- Use of Virtualization in a DMZ.
- Review of security lockdown standards/benchmarks and tools
- Virtualization Security in shared and dedicated hosting environments
- Providing VaaS (VMware as a Service) securely to SMBs for DR.
- How virtualization security relates to cloud computing security
- Top 3 security issues
- Optimal Network configuration and design for security
- How to accommodate small / medium and home businesses
- Disaster recovery options – small, medium, large businesses
- VLANs as a Security measure with vSwitch Security
- many others…
This will be presented using Talkshoe