The ever wonderful Virtu-Al has released an update to his PowerShell Daily report. This script is beyond awesome in usefulness and should be required in any production VI deployment. Really, it is that good. Also! There have been some mods to get it looking nice on the iPhone.
What is new in V2?
- Bug Fixes
- Active VMs count
- Inactive VMs count
- DRS Migrations count and list
- Correct NTP Server check for each host
- VMs stored on local datastores
- NTP Service check for each host
- vmkernel warning messages for each host
- VM CPU ready over x%