Dan Barber covers the following for the Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center
- 642-999 Implementing UCS (and)
- 642-998 Designing UCS (or) 642-035 Troubleshooting UCS
You can find Dan on Twitter @dancbarber and his blog where he has provided an excellent follow up.
Additional information from the podcast.
1. Experiment with the Cisco UCS Emulator: https://communities.
2. UCS Licensing includes 12 unified ports on the 6248 Fabric Interconnect model and 18 unified ports on the 6296 model. No special FC/FCoE Licensing required.
3. FC Ports configured on an Expansion Module trigger a reboot of that module only instead of the entire Fabric Interconnect. So, some customers may opt to put their FC ports on the Expansion Module.
Sign up for the live ProfessionalVMware.com #vBrownBag broadcast at http://vbrownbag.comm/brownbags/ where you can get updates on upcoming Cisco certification track episodes as well as follow some of our past series such as the Automate All The Things series at http://vbrownbag.comm/vbrownbag-automate-all-the-things-training-schedule/ or the Couch to OpenStack series at http://openstack.prov12n.com/openstack_phase_1/