Thanks everyone for coming along last night. To recap we:
- Used git to clone the Couch to OpenStack repo
- Used Vagrant to stand up the ‘controller’ VM
- Use the Vagrant shell provisioner to install
- Ubuntu Grizzly repos
- Setup .stackrc with environment variables
- Discussed OpenStack Image services and the integration with Compute
For those that missed it but are playing along at home, here are the resources:
Video: Couch to OpenStack – Glance
#vBrownBag Couch to OpenStack – Glance with Trevor Roberts Jr. (@VMTrooper) from ProfessionalVMware on Vimeo.
Slides: Couch to OpenStack – Glance
You can find this and all previous episodes on iTunes and your favorite RSS reader. If you are not registered for the live show yet, you can do so here!
One thought on “Couch to OpenStack – Glance Follow-Up”